Register at 989 246 9140 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us Friday, July 8 for a twilight show! Participants bring your car, truck or bike and enjoy a fun-filled evening at Riverwalk Place. Spectators enjoy checking out awesome vehicles from around Mid-Michigan. Cars, Trucks and Bikes of any year, type or condition are welcome. This event is a Gladwin Business & Professional Association event and is hosted at Riverwalk Place. CLICK HERE FOR OUR FLYER
Registration Fee Now through June 10: $15
Registration Fee July 8 Day of Show: $20
You must pre-register by June 10 to receive one t-shirt with your registration.
Vehicle enthusiasts wishing to attend can register at (989) 246-9140
or you may register the day of the event. Please pre-register even if you might attend.
You can pay the day of the event when you check in at registration.
CLICK HERE FOR THE REGISTRATION FORM
- The first 50 vehicles will receive a Goody Bag containing Dash Magnets,
VIP Passes & MORE! (includes pre-registered)
- We'll be playing oldies hits DJ style outside to get the retro vibe!
- Don't miss the Main Street Cruise after awards!
- DRIVE IN MOVIE! We will be showing Dirty Dancing OUTSIDE - watch from your car!
- A BIG THANK YOU TO THE MOVIE SPONSORS:
LaFontaine Ford, Riverwalk Place and Gladwin Business & Professional Association!
CLICK HERE FOR THE MOVIE FLYER
- There will be an area set aside for lawn chairs directly in front of the screen. - Bring your own chairs - seating will not be provided.
- Retro Roll In Registered Vehicles will receive the next area to park in.
- The public is welcome to enjoy this event, but must park behind the lawn chair area and car show participants.
- Spectators who cannot find a parking spot may park in public lots (City Hall, County Courthouse, etc) and walk to Riverwalk Place.
- There is no charge for the drive in movie and parking spaces are limited and first come, first serve.
FRIDAY, JULY 8
- 5PM-7PM: Registration
- 5PM-9PM: 50/50 Drawing (Proceeds benefit Gladwin County Animal Shelter)
- 7PM-8:00PM Award Judging by Participants & Spectators
- 8PM: Line Up For Main Street Cruise at Riverwalk Place
- 8:15PM: Awards
- Main Street Cruise directly following Awards
- Let the Registration Table know if we should hold your spot for the Drive-In Movie!
- Top 5 Participant/Spectator Favorites - Each Winner Receives A Trophy
- Veteran's Award - Trophy
- Best Engine - Trophy
- Best Paint - Trophy
- Best Interior - Trophy
- People's Choice - Trophy & Overnight Stay
- Best Car - Trophy & Overnight Stay
- Best Truck - Trophy & Overnight Stay
- Best Bike - Trophy & Overnight Stay
- Retro Roll In Award - Trophy
(Dress to match your car, dress to match a decade or show your enthusiasm for all things retro!)
- King of Cool: Mr. Nice Guy Award - Trophy
(Awarded to the most pleasant gentleman who attends the event.)
Details Coming Soon!
"This place is amazing! The staff is full of genuine and profesional people that do whatever it takes to make your experience memorable.
The boutiques are full of beautiful on trend clothes, the food in the restaurant is delicious, and the rooms have great views and are nicely updated.
If you are looking for a place to get married, this is it! They have great reasonable packages, beautiful outdoor landscaping, and a staff that works
so hard to make your day special."
"The boutique clothing is exceptional, the staff is friendly and knowledgable, and it is a fun shopping atmosphere!!!"
"Riverwalk Place is FANTASTIC! We had a party of four couples in two suites, for a week-end family reunion.
Accommodations and ambiance couldn't have been better. With the great restaurant, spa and outstanding shops all under one roof,
we thoroughly relaxed and had excellent quality time. My sisters and I are going back soon for another get-away. Love this place!"
"Have had nothing but great experiences at Oasis Salon and Spa!!! Love the shopping and can't forget about the best cosmos in town!"
"It is a pretty location all seasons. Great shops and great food. A great place to be pampered too."
"We had an amazing girls overnight stay and pampering in the spa. Beautiful room, amazing shops and great restaurant and atmosphere. Can't wait to come back soon!"
"Went for our anniversary. Had the lobster bisque and the dinner salad special. The salad was excellent! Very fresh and well balanced.
The soup was very good and the service was wonderful. I would definitely recommend trying this restaurant. "
"Always feel right at home when we girls stay in one of the suites for our gatherings. The staff members at boutiques are always so helpful.
Wonderful to have the bar and restaurant on sight."
"Everything you could want for a getaway weekend is located here. What a small town gem..."
"We love the spa and have had many family/friend events here. The rooms are spotless and inviting. The food is superb and the atmosphere is tranquil. We will be back again!!!!"
"We come here every year for the Jeep Creep! We love it, great service & friendly staff!"
"I LOVE the shopping!!! Great shopping! Great food!! Great place!!! After multiple shopping trips here this fall, this is NOW my 'Go To' shopping location!!"
"My husband and I enjoyed the couples package for our one year anniversary! The service was great, the rooms where beyond my expectation and the spa was sooo relaxing!!
Thank you for an unforgettable anniversary experience!"
"The Riverwalk is a wonderful place for food, fun, weddings and relaxing. No matter what you are looking for, you can find it at the Riverwalk Place.
Located in the city of Gladwin makes it a great asset for our little community."
"This is the perfect place to get together and spend the weekend with your girlfriends. You have everything you need under one roof!
Coming back in October. We've never even thought to go anywhere else!"